6.14.2011

Spring 2011 Family Pictures

We have quite a few talented photographers in our family.  In fact, I just might be the only adult female in our family who can not boast this talent.  I might be bitter about this if I didn't constantly reap the benefits of having a family full of photographers :) 

These family pictures were taken by my sister-in-law, Emily.  She's fantastic.  She actually shot these pictures for us back in March but I am just now tackling the task of getting them onto my blog because I knew it would take some time for me to choose some favorites.  Thanks, Emily :)   















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really great pictures!

Cynthia said...

You have a beautiful family and I have always loved your smile. You are a beautiful wife and mother I'm so happy for you.