8.24.2010

Happy August!

August has been a great month for us.  We've had some very exciting things happen.  If I expected more out of my blogging self, I'd devote an individual post to each of these things.  They certainly deserve that.  It's a good thing I haven't set a precedence for being a prompt and proper blogger :)  I can get away with this:

1.  Jonah graduated!  If there were any punctuation mark stronger than an exclamation point I'd have it at the end of that statement.  We are very proud of him and we are so excited to have him around more now!  Congrats, Jonah!

2.  Nathan had a birthday.  He's a big two-year-old now!  He is a wild, wonderful little boy and we love him!


3.  Baby Beckham is here!  The Riries (my brother & his wife) had their little boy this month.  He is beautiful and perfect.  Not helping my baby fever.

6 comments:

amanda said...

Congrats to Jonah!!!! You guys have accomplished a lot in the three years since I moved here!!!!! I hope you had a huge party!!! :) And yes Beckham looks like a cutie! :) But yours are soooo cute too!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Daddies get a big pat on the back for completing school while balancing everything else. I knew we named our Jonah after a good role model:)

Katie said...

how exciting!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It must be fun having him at home now. The babies are adorable.

Cynthia said...

Congratulations on your graduation its always great to feel those goals reach their end. Happy Birthday lil guy looking handsome as ever and lil princess. Congratulations to the Ririe's for a gorgeous baby. Happy Times that's good.

Slovy said...

john looks like your dad. i think he's gonna offer me a shasta next time i see him