6.30.2010

Our family spent Father's Day weekend in Corpus this year.  We made the trip down there for my brother, John's, 30th birthday and we figured we'd stay and make a holiday of it. 






During our visit to the aquarium I was reminded that my brother, John, has inherited one of my dad's funnest qualities (& one of my favorites), his love of candy.  The snacks I had packed got really lame, really quick once my kids realized Uncle John had brought a few bags of candy...good candy...the kind that leaves sugar all over your hands after you've inhaled it...the kind that makes you do something like this to your cousin when you notice she's not licking the sugar off of her own hands...



We had a great visit with the Riries and a great time in Corpus.  It was fun taking the kids to some of the places my siblings and I enjoyed as kids.  We'll have another good reason to head down to Corpus once baby Beckham (or "Mennum") arrives! 





4 comments:

Luke said...

RIP Selena

Morgan said...

why did you leave out the pictures of the selena statue?? Please tell me you took Olivia to visit Selena. I'm assuming you did, because you said it was fun visiting all the places you enjoyed when you lived there... that includes Selena, right? Right??

Unknown said...

Uh, no doritos?

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Your kiddos are too cute, seriously!